Thanksgiving Gratitude


 

It is Thanksgiving Day, and it would do us well to slow down, stop, sit quietly for a moment and reflect on our lives. Even in the midst of hard times in a troubled world, we can usually find a blessing or two. At times, folks like me - and perhaps like you - can feel awkward about how blessed and privileged we may be. In other times, it takes work to pull ourselves out of the mire of poor health, economic woes, grief, anger, despair or disappointment. In either space, it is good to stop and reflect.
This day, I am grateful for the beauty of creation, the love of friends, the gift of work I love and the joy of community. I am thankful that along the way of my life, I was introduced to the God who is love. What are you thankful for this day?
Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is at Work

Quiet Surprises

Live Out Loud